Monday, April 1, 2013

DIY Flower Headband

 Hey! I am so happy that i was finally able to make a YouTube video after so long! As some of you know I haven't been able to wear makeup on my right eye for several months, so that explains my lack of videos. I decided to do a DIY flower headband and its honestly super easy to do! It took me about 10 minutes to make (not counting drying time) and simple things that you can find in your home or at the dollar store, nothing fancy needed here! ;)

What you'll need:
fake flowers (your choice of color & quantity)
ribbon (optional)
plastic headband
scissors
glue gun

Check out my video to see how to make this easy, fun flower headband!

xoxo,
Jasmine







1 comment:

  1. I've tried one but it does not look as cute as yours, might try another one following your method :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips