Thursday, May 23, 2013

Summer Inspired makeup!


Hey guys & gals! So today i bring you another fun makeup look that i did, inspired by summer colors & summer sunsets! I used my 88 original palette from coastal scents, after applying my base & primer i applied an orange shadow on my lids, then i added a very vibrant pink to my crease, making sure i blended the color slightly where the orange meets the crease. I used a pinkish purple on my inner & outer corners to soften the bright pink. After that i used a very light beige/brown color above the pink to give an overall blended look, and a white/pink matte color on my brow bone for highlight! Now the lipstick is what i believe compliments this look perfectly! I used Nyx lipstick in Vitamin which is a shimmering peach color :) I know its not officially summer yet but this look is perfect! 

xoxo,
Jasmine






2 comments:

  1. First of all I like your new banner!
    I love the makeup look, very barbie like.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips